ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute organised the Conference on Malaysian Elections: The Outlook for GE14 on 13 December 2017. The conference discussed contexts, trends and prelimary findings regarding the country’s electorate, political parties and coalitions, drawing on information from a range of sources, such as key informant interviews, focus group discussions, and statistical analysis.
- Berita Harian, 18 December 2017 – ‘Penduduk luar bandar masih sokong BN di sebalik isu kos sara naik’ (Article in Malay: ‘Rural residents still support BN despite rising costs’)
- Berita Harian, 18 December 2017 – Menjengah percaturan menjelang pilihan raya (Article in Malay: Stay tuned ahead of the election)
- FMT, 15 December 2017 – Royal family’s role important in how Johor votes in GE14, says study
- FMT, 15 December 2017 – Study by S’pore think tank shows BN will keep Johor
- Channel Newsasia, 14 December 2017 – Political fatigue hits some Johor voters ahead of Malaysian general election: Study
- Lianhe Zaobao, 14 December 2017 – 下届大选国阵是否在面簿买广告引关注 (Article in Chinese: Attention on whether BN will buy advertisements on Facebook during the next general election)