Dec 2017 - Feb 2018
- What was Islamic about Javanese Art in the Early Islamic period (15th-17th century)?
- On Some Early Javanese Batiks
- Sarsikyo – Tablet-Woven Dedicatory Ribbons of Myanmar
- An Early Buddha Image from Buluh Cina Plantation, Deli Serdang Regency, North Sumatra
- The Decorated Earthenware from the National Gallery Singapore Site
- Archiving Archaeological Materials: Whose Responsibility is it?
- Singapore Foreign Minister Dr Vivian Balakrishnan shares his views on ASEAN’s future and outlines Singapore’s priorities as ASEAN Chair in 2018
- HE Le Luong Minh reflects on his tenure as ASEAN Secretary-General and the regional organisation in his last official interview as SG
- Southeast Asia’s “report card” on Trump’s visit to region
- Making sense out of the Indo-Pacific concept
- A tribute to the late Dr Surin Pitsuwan and his contributions to ASEAN and regional integration
- Outlook at 50: Multi-stakeholders’ perspectives on the future of tertiary, vocational and technical education in ASEAN