The ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute is offering PhD scholarships to aspiring scholars for the following areas of studies:
Economics, History, Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Anthropology, and other relevant humanities and social science subjects
- Be Singapore citizens;
- Have a consistently good academic record; and
- Be prepared to carry out applied and policy-related research on Southeast Asia.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have already been accepted for admission into reputable universities.
Terms of Award:
- The scholarship is tenable at reputable universities overseas or in Singapore
- Tuition and other compulsory fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Conference/Fieldwork allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Return air passage (if applicable)
- Preliminary expenses
- Successful candidates will serve a five-year bond with ISEAS following the completion of their studies
Please send online applications through the Careers@Gov website and upload all stipulated documents before the closing date, for your application to be considered. Please note that the three referees should email the letter of reference to HR@iseas.edu.sg separately.
Closing Date: 30 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified