ASEAN | Brunei | Cambodia | Indonesia | Laos | Malaysia | Myanmar | Philippines | Singapore | Timor Leste | Thailand | Vietnam | General
- ASEAN Statistics Statistical information on ASEAN’s economic conditions and future developments.
- The Department of Economic Planning and Development, Prime Minister’s Office, provides vital statistics, however, the website does not provide current information.
For other sources of statistics on Brunei, please visit the following links:
- National Institute of Statistics National statistical organisation responsible for the collection, processing, and dissemination of national official statistics on Population, Consumer Price index, Economic, Health and Labour statistics.
- Central Bureau of Statistics provides statistical information on Indonesia.
- Bank Indonesia provides financial statistics and other indicators.
- Lao Statistical Bureau Official Website offers quick statistical figuires at a glance which also include statistical information on population census, economics, transport, agriculture, investment, etc over the years.
- MATRADE (Malaysia External Trade Statistics) Provides essential economic and trade-related data such as Malaysia’s key economic indicators, trade statistics, top 10 trade statistics, bilateral trade statistics covering major trading partners and key export industries.
- Department of Statistics Malaysia Statistical information on Malaysia.
- Ministry of Hotels & Tourism Myanmar Tourism statistics.
- National Statistical Coordination Board Statistical tables cover population, vital statistics, education, national accounts, labor, poverty, and transportation.
- National Statistical Office Press releases and summaries of population, manufacturing, and trade data. Catalog of printed publications.
- Singapore Department of Statistics Provides statistical resources on Singapore. Online access to more than 30,000 time series on the economic, demographic and social characteristics of Singapore.
- Statlink Statlink generates reports on Singapore’s trade with markets, products or commodities. Figures are updated monthly upon the release of Singapore’s trade figures.
- Tourism statistics Singapore tourism statistics available in fact sheet.
- The National Statistics Directorate (Direcção Nacional de Estatística – DNE) is the state department under the General-Directorate of Analysis and Research of the Ministry of Finance responsible for the co-ordination of the National Statistical System and for the collection, production, analysis and dissemination of official statistics on the demographic, social, environmental and economic domains.
- Bank of Thailand Provides economic data.
- Department of International Trade Promotion (formerly known as Department of Export Promotion) Provides Thailand’s export performance.
- National Statistics Office Statistical information center for the whole country while provincial offices also exist and act as information centers the provinces. Data available in the centers consists not only of data produced by the NSO but that those produced by other government agencies as well.
- Thailand Tourism Statistics
- Thailand Board of Investment
- The General Statistics Office of Vietnam Provides monthly statistical information and statistical data on land, climate, population, employment, National Accounts, Agriculture, Industry, Investment, trade, tourism, transport, telecommunications, education and others.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Organisation of Pacific Rim nations promoting business development.
- CIA World Factbook Provides brief information about a country’s population, ethnicity, politics, and economics.
- Country Reports on Economic Policy and Trade Permanent electronic archive of information released prior to January 20, 2001.
- Human Development Report (UNDP) Web version summarizes regional and country statistics on economic, social, and educational development. Each annual version focuses on an individual topic.
- International Labour Organisation
- International Statistical Institute
- International Data Base Summary vital statistics data for all countries, 1996 and 2000 as well as mid-year estimates, 1950-2020. Additional data on marital status, ethnic origin, religion, literacy, labor force, income and poverty. Data may be downloaded directly or viewed via a spreadsheet.
- Organisation For Economic Co-Operation And Development
- Poverty & Equity Data (World Bank) World Bank Social Indicators provides poverty data that is region and country specific.
- Progress of Nations (UNICEF) Annual report with country statistics on social indicators for women and children.
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Provides statistical reports on refugees by country.
- World Competitiveness Yearbook Web-sites provides summary rankings only.
- World Development Report Provides detailed country economic data and trends.
- World Population Prospects Historical and world population growth.