- Access Asia Review E-Journal Contains articles that review and assess current research on policy-relevant issues in the field of contemporary Asian affairs.
- ARI Working Paper Series An electronic forum of new work on Asia by Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore.
- Asiaview Free newsletter of the Asian Research Centre, is published three times a year and lists ordering information for ARC publications on social, political, and economic change in Asia.
- Asian-Pacific Law & Policy Journal American legal journal dedicated to issues facing Asia and Pacific Rim.
- China News Digest News on China, from US sources.
- Comparative Connections An e-journal on East Asian bilateral relations.
- The Copenhangen Journal of Asian Studies Focuses on economic, political, managerial and socio-cultural transformations of contemporary Asia.
- The Center for Research Libraries FOCUS Newsletter, (Women’s Studies)
- Critical Asian Studies Includes full text of selected articles; complete back-issue index and links to Asian resources.
- Crossroads: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Southeast Asian Studies A biannual publication from Center for Southeast Asian Studies at Northern Illinois University.
- East Asian History published twice a year, and is a compilation of articles on subjects of historical significance in the East Asian area.
- The Economist Weekly Magazine with some coverage on Asia.
- Education about Asia
- Harvard Asia Pacific Review This is a semi annual academic journal devoted to issues pertinent to the Asia Pacific.
- IIAS Newsletter Newsletter of the International Institute for Asian Studies, Leiden.
- Kyoto Review of Southeast Asia A bi-annual on-line review of publications, debates, and ideas circulating in Southeast Asia.
- NBER Reporter The Reporter is a quarterly publication that reviews broad areas of NBER research and activity. The Reporter also includes reviews of recent NBER conferences and a list of all recent NBER Working Papers.
- New Library World
- Sojourn Abstracts of articles.
- Stanford Journal of East Asian Affairs Beyond academic work, the publication also serves as a discussion forum for current issues in East Asia through editorials, interviews and book reviews.
- Studies on Asia Sponsored by Midwest Conference on Asian Affairs and published by the Asian Studies Center Michigan State University.
Burma | Cambodia | Indonesia | Laos | Malaysia | Philippines | Singapore | Thailand | Vietnam
- Inside Indonesia ‘Inside Indonesia’ has been published quarterly by the Indonesian Resources and Information Programme (IRIP) since 1983.
- Tapol Bulletin
- The Hmong Studies Journal An Internet-based publication devoted to the scholarly discussion of Hmong history, Hmong culture, Hmong people, and other facets of the Hmong experience in the U.S., Asia and around the world.