The e-Commerce sector plays a key role in cross-border trade amongst ASEAN Member states and also facilitates foreign investment through the supply of intermediary services. As part of the ASEAN Economic Blueprint 2025, ASEAN is intensifying cooperation on the e-Commerce sector to facilitate cross-border e-Commerce transactions in ASEAN. The Symposium will cover the following topics:
- Tracking and measurement of e-Commerce activities in ASEAN countries
- Role of e-Commerce in ASEAN economic integration
- E-Commerce and its impact on competition in markets within ASEAN countries
- E-Commerce and its impact on competition policy and law in ASEAN countries
- E-Commerce enabled disruptive technologies and innovations, and their impact on regulations in ASEAN countries
Programme: The Symposium’s programme can be found here.
Attendance to the Symposium is free of charge but registration is required by 14 March 2017.
Registration: To register, please complete this form and return it by fax at 6775-6264 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 March 2017.
As seats are limited, please register early. Admission to the Symposium can only be taken as confirmed upon receiving the written acceptance from ISEAS.
For any queries, please feel free to e-mail email@example.com.
Dr Cassey Lee
Coordinator of Symposium & ISEAS Senior Fellow
22 February 2017