Digital Disruptions – Panel IV: The Implementation of Digital Governance
ISEAS-LIPI JOINT WEBINAR
About the webinar
This session will focus on digital governance and examine the associated problems that arise with its implementation such as lack of necessary infrastructure, scepticism to government, and inefficient bureaucracy.
Click here for more information about the Conference.
- Dr Novi Kurnia, Ms Dewa Ayu Diah Angendari, and Mr Zainuddin Muda Z. Monggilo, Department of Communication Science, Universitas Gadjah Mada, “In searching for multi-stakeholders’ collaboration: Digital Literacy Movement in Countering Disinfodemic in Indonesia.”
- Dr Yanuar Nugroho, Indonesia Studies Programme, ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute, and Dr Sujarwoto, Department of Public Administration, Brawijaya University, “Making Indonesia 4.0 Come True? Review of Government Digitalisation Strategy under Jokowi.”
- Dr Laely Nurhidayah, Dr Robert Siburian, and Prof. Dr Herman Hidayat, Research Center for Society and Culture, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (PMB-LIPI), “The use of ICTs for Disaster Mitigation on Forest Fires in Indonesia: Challenges and Opportunities.”
- Dr Galuh Syahbana Indraprahasta, Research Center for Science, Technology & Innovation Policy and Management, Prof. Dr Henny Warsilah, Mr Yoka Pramadi, and Mr Rusydan Fathi, Research Center for Society and Culture, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), “Digital Technology, Smart City and Citizens: Learning from Semarang and Banyuwangi”
- Mr Ary Wahyono, Dr Lilis Mulyani, Mr Masyhuri Imron, Research Center for Society and Culture, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (PMB-LIPI), and Mr Bayu Suseno, Center for Research and Development of The Indonesian National Police Body (Puslitbang POLRI), “Virtual Police as The Practice of Digital Policing and Freedom of Expression in Indonesia.”
Moderator: Mr Ibnu Nadzir, Researcher, Research Center for Society and Culture, Indonesian Institute of Sciences (PMB-LIPI)
This webinar will be delivered online entirely. You can join the webinar at the specified date and time using devices (computer, phone, or tablet) with internet connection.
Please register here to receive your unique link for joining the webinar.
Limited spaces only, register early to avoid disappointment.
To join the webinar,
1. Install the Zoom client onto your computer or download the app on your mobile device.
2. Click on the unique link in your email.
If you have questions for the speaker, please key in your questions via the Q&A, stating your name and affiliation. The moderator will field them to the speaker during the Q&A session.