1. Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information – When you sign up for a ISEAS mobile app account, you give us your name, email address, and phone number, occupational information and country of residence.
If you sign up for ISEAS mobile app using your Social Media account, we will also get basic information from your Facebook profile like your name, gender, profile photo, and Facebook friends. We are storing public profile data of the user on our servers.
To uniquely identify social media users, we use email ids with 2FA.
2. Payment Method.
When you key in a credit card number during payment, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. We do not store credit card information on our servers.
3. User Data Collection Policy
- User info, including device info (device token)
- We are storing device tokens to ensure single device login and FCM token for sending push notifications.
4. Personal and Sensitive User Data
- The app collects and stores [Refer Registration information A pointers] to enable webinar and event registration details in the app.