1. Information You Provide to Us
Registration Information – When you sign up for a ISEAS mobile app account, you give us your name, email address, and phone number, occupational information and country of residence.
If you sign up for ISEAS mobile app using your Social Media account, we will also get basic information from your Facebook profile like your name, gender, profile photo, and Facebook friends. We are storing public profile data of the user on our servers.
To uniquely identify social media users, we use email ids with 2FA.
2. Payment Method.
When you key in a credit card number during payment, a third party that handles payments for us will receive your card information. We do not store credit card information on our servers.
3. User Data Collection Policy
- User info, including device info (device token)
- We are storing device tokens to ensure single device login and FCM token for sending push notifications.
- We are uploading images for the below functions:
1. User Basis Profile: User image is being uploaded on “edit profile functionality” in app.
2. Student ID proof: Student ID proof (image provided by app user) is being captured and uploaded by user, required during Student ticket-type booking of ISEAS event in app.
4. Personal and Sensitive User Data
- The app collects and stores [Refer Registration information A pointers] to enable webinar and event registration details in the app.
5. Account Deletion
- Go to the ISEAS Application.
- Under the profile section, click on the DELETE Account button.
- Upon clicking the delete account button, a pop-up window will appear.
- Give your consent to delete your account.
- Give your consent to keep your upcoming bookings.
- Confirm the action to delete the account, which will automatically log the user out of the application.