NSC Highlights is a quarterly publication providing information regarding people, projects, and publications at the Nalanda-Sriwijaya Centre. Enquiries and correspondence about editorial matters should be directed to email@example.com.
Click here to subscribe to the NSC Highlights mailing list.
NSC Highlights #2
- How did the pantun oral folk tradition became popular throughout the Malay world?
- What was the Chinese involvement in the trade of Eastern Indonesia in the Early Modern Period?
- Report on the 2016 2nd SEAMEO SPAFA International Conference on Southeast Asian Archaeology
- Michael Ng reflects on excavating the Mannok Shipwreck in Thailand
- Spotlight on Elizabeth H. Moore