Applications are invited for the following position:
Manager (Human Capital)
- Develop competency framework. Acquire necessary details from Public Service Division (PSD) and using that as a basis to develop and implement a competency framework for ISEAS for all categories of staff including both research and non-research staff.
- Carry out workforce planning in line with larger public service initiative and ISEAS strategic workforce requirements, including but not limited to the generation of necessary reports for various agencies such as PSD, MOM, and MOE.
- Initiate the learning and organisational development strategies to ensure that ISEAS remain relevant and adaptive to external challenges. These include personal and professional development (such as key competencies), team development (such as team learning, collaboration), and organisation development (such as culture and value inculcation programme).
- Propose, plan, co-ordinate, and implement career development and deployment plans. In particular, to be responsible for the entire process of all ISEAS scholarships from planning, development, budgeting, coordination, administration, execution and monitoring the progress of scholars.
- Develop, enhance, and implement ISEAS internship programme with a view to groom potential talents for ISEAS.
- Develop and manage the HRMS project. Liaise with IT Department and relevant parties on HR requirements and perform user acceptance testing (UAT) and ensure the successful launch of the new HRMS.
- Perform other Human Capital-related duties, including note-taking for meetings and discussions.
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline, preferably with some subjects on Human Capital or have gained some Human Capital experience in work.
- Demonstrate effective writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly adaptable, able to simplify complex processes and multi-task in a dynamic and changing environment
- Resourceful, analytical and meticulous
- Independent and highly motivated
Remuneration and benefits will depend on the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Qualified candidates are invited to submit their application which should include their resume, a writing sample, degree transcripts, and relevant supporting documents.
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)