1. On 3 April 2020, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce announced the implementation of an elevated set of safe distancing measures to minimise the further spread of COVID-19.
2. In line with these measures, ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute (ISEAS) closed our premises, including the ISEAS Library and ISEAS Bookshop, to the public from Tuesday, 7 April 2020 to Monday, 1 June 2020 (both dates inclusive).
As we embark on a phased approach to resume activities safely after 1 June 2020, ISEAS campus, including the ISEAS Library and ISEAS Bookshop, will remain closed to the public until further notice. Our services and research products will continue to be available through digital means.
- ISEAS Bookshop
ISEAS Bookshop will be closed. ISEAS eBookshop will remain available at https://bookshop.iseas.edu.sg/.
- ISEAS Library
ISEAS Library will continue to offer limited reference services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All loans have been further extended. Charges incurred before 7 April 2020 will remain.
- ISEAS Webinars and Online Publications
To continue to facilitate meaningful discussions on Southeast Asia affairs during this period, ISEAS has converted the format of our seminars to webinars. Announcements for future webinars will be made on the ISEAS website and Facebook page. Alternatively, you can join our mailing list to receive the latest updates. All our webinars will require pre-registration.
ISEAS online publications will continue to be available for viewing during this period.
3. In view of the closure of ISEAS premises, counter services including phone line will not be manned. For enquiries or feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. For the latest updates, please refer to our website for more information or follow us on our social media @ISEAS.
5. The health and safety of our community is our top priority and we hope to see you again when we reopen our campus in the future.
Stay home and keep safe, everyone!
Last updated – 29 May 2020