New issues of journals and magazines subscribed by ISEAS Library are now available for browsing.
Online access | Available at JOU DS501 A83
- Shiraishi Shigeaki, The Essential Challenge of “Economic Security”
- Kitamura Shigeru, Economic Security Perspective
Online access | Available at JOU HC411 A841
- Jeffrey Reeves, Southeast Asian States Have Their Own Views on the Ukraine War
- Andrew L. Oros, The Rising Security Challenge of East Asia’s “Dual Graying”: Implications for U.S.-Led Security Architecture in the Indo-Pacific
- Ryan Ashley and Jada Fraser, Common Waters: Japan, South Korea, and Maritime Security Assistance in Southeast Asia
- Hong Kong To Nguyen, Law and (Dis)order in the South China Sea: Analyzing Maritime Law-Enforcement Activities in 2010–22
Online access | Available at JOU DS1 A836
- Cleo Anne A. Calimbahin, Yuko Kasuya & Hirofumi Miwa, Is the justice frame effective in mobilizing support for human rights violations? Evidence from the Philippines
- Md Mahbubul Haque, Zarina Othman & Bakri Bin Mat, Rohingya refugees and their right to work in Malaysia
Online access | Available at JOU JA1 C73
- Susan D. Hyde, Emily Lamb, and Oren Samet, Promoting Democracy Under Electoral Authoritarianism: Evidence From Cambodia
- Seungjun Kim, Personal Networks, State Financial Backing, and Foreign Direct Investment
Online access | Available at JOU DS611 I41C
- Leon Woltermann, A Fatwa Against Gaming? How Indonesian Muslims deal with online games and Islamophobia
- Haslina Haroon, A.W. Hamilton and the translation of English nursery rhymes into Malay
Online access | Available at JOU HC411 J86
- Komain Jiranyakul, Is the Thai government revenue-spending nexus asymmetric?
- Van T. C Ha, Mark J Holmes & Gazi Hassan, Does foreign investment improve domestic firm productivity? Evidence from a developing country
- Yan Wu, Chunlai Chen & Cong Hu, The impacts of trade intensity with China on carbon emissions in belt and road countries
- Su Thanh Dinh & Canh Phuc Nguyen, Local government capacity and total factor productivity growth: evidence from an Asian emerging economy
- Nguyen Khanh Doanh, Huy Quang Doan & Yoon Heo, Impact of imitation ability on ASEAN countries’ intra-industry trade: a system GMM approach
Online access | Available at JOU HC460.5 J86
- Mary Everett Hancock, Jesse Mora, The Impact of COVID-19 on Chinese trade and production: An empirical analysis of processing trade with Japan and the US
- Kazunobu Hayakawa, Nuttawut Laksanapanyakul, Taiyo Yoshimi, Firm-level Utilization Rates of Regional Trade Agreements: Importers’ Perspective
- Haiyan Deng, Wenjia Zhang, Dan Liu, Does carbon emission trading system induce enterprises’ green innovation?
Online access | Available at JOU DS556 J86
- Martha Lincoln, Biopower in Transition: The Politics of Poverty in Vietnam
Online access | Available at JOU DS651 P57
- Noah Theriault, Kristian Karlo Saguin, “Panoptic na Pag-unlad”? On the Perils and Potentials of “Smart” Urbanism in Manila
- May 13, 2023
- May 6, 2023
- May 8, 2023
- May 1, 2023
- May 8, 2023
- May 1, 2023
- May 22/May 29, 2023 (double issue)
Best effort has been made to ensure the external links provided are valid as of collation. We welcome your suggestions to help us improve this service. Please take a moment to give us your feedback via our feedback form.
In making materials available online, the ISEAS Library always does its best to meet the requirements of copyright and other laws. If you have concerns about any material that ISEAS Library has placed online and want to suggest that it be taken down, please contact us at email@example.com.